Please read the Rules for the collection, processing, and storage of personal data of users (hereinafter – the Rules). The rules are set by FuturaHUB application and determine the order in which the FuturaHUB application uses the personal data of Users. These rules are based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679). The owner and administrator of the data collected and processed by the FuturaHUB application is Limited Liability Company “COWORKING FUTURA”, Identification code: 42819893, address: 79071, Lviv, 200A Kulparkivska St. Phone: +380676905966 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic provisions.
By installing the FuturaHUB application or registering on the website https://futurahub.andcards.com, the User agrees to these Rules and grants permission to the FuturaHUB application to collect, store, use, process, and disclose their personal data under these Rules and laws of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, “On consumer protection”, “On information protection in information and telecommunication systems”, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679). These Rules are valid from the moment of registration of the user in the FuturaHUB application.
- Collection, processing, and use of personal data about the user.
FuturaHUB may collect, store and use the following personal data:
– name (surname, first name, patronymic);
– e-mail address;
– mobile phone number;
– history of User`s use of the FuturaHUB application;
– a nickname of the User;
– User`s password
– User`s location (access to geodata).
The User agrees that the FuturaHUB application service may use the User’s personal data to:
– provide services and customer support upon request;
– improvement of own services, site content and advertising;
– user notifications about services, news, and advertising offers of the FuturaHUB application and FuturaHUB partners via SMS, e-mails, mail, etc.
- Disclosure of personal data.
The FuturaHUB application has the right to provide personal User`s data to third parties in the following cases:
– the FuturaHUB application has received the corresponding consent of the user;
– FuturaHUB provides personal data to its partners, subsidiaries, agencies, and subcontractors, other third parties for the purpose for which this information was collected. The FuturaHUB application will request the consent to the use of personal data under the internal instructions of FuturaHUB and these Rules.
– FuturaHUB provides personal data to law enforcement and other government agencies in response to their official requests regarding criminal proceedings or alleged illegal activities. In this case, the FuturaHUB application will disclose information relevant to the investigation, namely: name, place of residence, postal code, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, purchase details.
– FuturaHUB application may provide third parties with general information (statistics, aggregated information), which does not contain personal data and which does not identify the user individually. The User’s personal data is stored on the FuturaHUB application, which can be physically located both in Ukraine and abroad. The User confirms and gives the FuturaHUB application the right to move personal data across the border of Ukraine for the purpose for which this data was collected. FuturaHUB undertakes to take appropriate security measures to protect against unlawful interference or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the User’s personal data. FuturaHUB is solely and fully responsible for the protection of the User’s personal data and for the collection, processing, storage, and use of the User’s personal data.
- Rights of Users as subjects of personal data:
– know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of personal data, or give an appropriate order to obtain such information by their authorized persons, except as provided by law.
– receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular on third parties to whom their personal data are transferred.
– access their personal data.
– receive an answer as to whether their personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data no later than thirty calendar days from the date of submission of the request, except as provided by law.
– make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data.
– make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate.
– protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, pride, and business reputation of an individual.
– make complaints regarding the processing of your personal data.
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection.
– make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data under the time of consent.
– withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
– know the mechanism of the automatic processing of personal data.
– protect themselves against an automated solution that has the right consequences for him/her.
FuturaHUB application gives registered users the right to refuse to receive any promotional materials regarding the services provided through the FuturaHUB application. It can be done by sending a message via feedback in the FuturaHUB application.